- Minimum 2 yrs post-high school and/or equivalent work experience
- Must have a current valid driver’s license.
- Must have a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- CPR and First Aid Certified (ability to be Lifeguard certified)
- Prior experience working with children
- Experience with managing risk in an outdoor setting
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work with a team with good judgment and decision making abilities.
- Must be a punctual and responsible individual.
- Must exhibit great interpersonal skills with people of all ages.
- Demonstrated empathy.
- Detail oriented with record keeping and charting skills.
- Must be observant and attentive.
- Mature understanding and respect for authority and peers, as well as camp guidelines and principles.
- Ability to engage in active listening.
- Ability to engage in a variety of outdoor activities.
- A heart to serve whenever needed.
- Must be able to lead and teach with patience and clear instruction.
The physical environment requires the employee to work both inside and outside in hot and humid
conditions. Requires sitting, standing, squatting, stooping, twisting, and ability to lift/carry anywhere from 15
to over 60 lbs.
- Adherence to company dress code and professional standards for personal grooming and appearance.
- Satisfactory completion of background investigation, as well as ability to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States.