What you’ll bring:
- Positive and collaborative attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field preferred.
- Design software experience, such as InDesign, xPress, or Illustrator; Photoshop & MS Office is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of pre-press, proofing systems, and packaging substrates.
- Fundamental understanding of project management software and/or related technology.
- Ability to execute multiple projects and assignments with high attention to detail and point out urgent issues to the supervisor directly.
- Excellent communication and proofreading skills; grammar and punctuation.
- Bilingual English/Spanish is preferred, but not required.
What you’ll be paid:
Commensurate with experience, you will be paid $26.45 - $28.85 per hour.
ATI provides full-time employees with a range of benefits, including, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, voluntary benefits, and flexible spending accounts, matching 401k, profit-sharing, plus thirteen days of accrued PTO per year and eight (8) company paid holidays.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Authorization to work in the U.S. is required for this position.