- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Maintain current Property & Casualty Agent license, CPCU or AFSB designation, a plus
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a commercial surety underwriting or service role
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret all types of Surety bonds, applications, and financial data
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Professional in appearance and business conduct with excellent customer service skills
- Ability to be physically present to complete duties & responsibilities (stamp/seal/mail bonds) during office hours.
CAH Holdings, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.