Similar to 9-1-1, 211 is a nationally recognized, easy to remember phone number that quickly and effectively connects people in need with resources. In the case of 211, the connections are to human services and community resources tailored to meet caller needs. The 211 service is widely available across the country and has recently become available in all seven regions in Pennsylvania.
The 211 Project Coordinator will focus on the creating project plans and ensuring all timelines are met. Work in a team environment with 211 managers, director and data coordinators, and the community outreach team. You will be solely responsible for all projects throughout our service area in the state of Pennsylvania.
- Fully responsible for project management support for assigned workforce education and development programs (and others as applicable); responsibilities include planning, monitoring, and reporting activities
- Provide support to the 211 team by tracking and managing milestone timelines, completions, and hindrances for the programs to help assure successful outcomes and results
- Develop project implementation plans and timelines, identify risks, provide risk mitigation strategies
- Creation of quarterly reports to institutions providing grant funding per grant specifications
- Assist with securing new grant opportunities including grant writing and editing, coordination with the team and partners to secure required documentation, and grant proposal submission
- Serve as a connection point between the various types of workforce programs to provide cohesiveness across the portfolio
- Provide support for tracking and reporting analytics for 211 projects
- Initiate phone calls with team members, partners, and participants when appropriate
- Other duties as assigned