EOE M/F/Vets/Disability Affirmative Action Employer
JOB SUMMARY: We are looking for a reliable handyman to help us with the upkeep and repairs of company properties. Well rely on you to keep our facilities in perfect condition by doing various odd jobs. Skillful hands and technical knowledge are important parts of a handymans arsenal. You must be well-organized with strong general repair skills.
Under the general direction of the Facilities Supervisor, maintain corporate facilities by ensuring building, electrical, plumbing, grounds and equipment are in good repair, clean, safe, orderly and compliant with applicable federal, state, local and FBTC regulations. Also responds to day-to-day operations, maintenance and repairs as needed.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Perform maintenance and light repairs
- Undertake light installation or carpentry (e.g. build cabinets)
- Assist tradespeople with electrical, plumbing or HVAC repairs
- Undertake duties as assigned or emergency tasks (e.g. shoveling snow)
- Identify and report the need for major repairs
- Perform other duties and projects as required by management.