EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree required. Work experience may substitute for degree.
- Strong project management experience and a high level of attention to detail. Familiarity with support ticket tracking systems, like Jira, is preferred.
- A demonstrated commitment to process improvement; training in WordPress best-practices are beneficial. Prior experience in a graphic design environment desired. Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Suite software is a plus.
- Understanding of how to properly implement accessibility when creating files using Microsoft Office Suite/Office 365.
- Experience using Adobe Acrobat to remediate PDF documents to meet the requirements of PDF/UA.
- A strong knowledge of WCAG 2.1 standards.
- A high level of knowledge and comfort working in a WordPress environment with a strong understanding of semantic HTML, SEO, and accessibility best practices.
- Excellent communication skills – written, oral, and listening – for effective communication with team, other APH departments, and external constituents.
Minimum: $53,792 | Midpoint: $67,117
*After informing their supervisor, APH employees may apply for open positions as long as they have completed six (6) months of active service in their current position, and are performing in a satisfactory manner.
To apply, click here. If you have trouble accessing the application through Paycom, please contact Joy Belton at email@example.com.
APH IS A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE. An offer of employment is conditioned upon successfully passing a drug screening test.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin, place of birth, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status.