Are you a positive and engaging individual that is ready to take their sales and leadership skills to the next level? Do you find it fulfilling to keep your team on track and ensure deadlines are upheld? Can you act as a liaison between the company, key account managers and our account holders? Asmodee North America is looking for a reliable team lead to join our team! If you are interested in this role, continue reading and learn how to apply today!
ANA is part of the Asmodee Group, a global corporation headquartered in France and a worldwide leader in the creation, manufacturing, and distribution of games. Our games tell immersive stories that inspire people to push the boundaries of their imagination and include top tier titles such as, CATAN, Ticket to Ride, and Spot It among others. Our global success has come from our publishing studios and distribution networks where we transform high-potential stories into iconic consumer products. ANA believes in the power of ideas, leads with equality and universality, and strives to empower employees in our overarching effort to consistently create great games and tell amazing stories. We base our success on our three core values both internally and in the wider market; honesty, integrity, and fairness drives everything we do.
Summary: The Sales Support Manager monitors workflow within the Sales Support team. They ensure each member of staff is working accurately and at pace. While simultaneously pushing for employee growth and development.
- Implements workflow and prioritize objectives to ensure are timetables are met and policies upheld.
- Staff consistently improve performance as measured by KPIs and monthly review process.
- Ruthlessly adheres to Service Level Agreements with both internal and external customers.
- Gathers and distributes all necessary information to both internal departments and customers.
- Functions as a hub for Marketing, Finance, Operations.
- Gives on the spot feedback to reinforce positive behavior and correct where necessary.
- All other tasks as directed by management.