- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 2+ years of hands on testing experience with power products
- 3+ years AutoCAD drafting experience
- Strong mechanical and electrical aptitude.
- Solid understanding of basic generator and electrical distribution principles.
- Strong attention to details and diligent follow-through.
- Ability to understand, embrace, and implement new technologies as they evolve.
GENERAL SKILL REQUISITES
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- General sense of resiliency with a positive attitude.
- Ability to work well with others from a variety of backgrounds.
- Willing to put forth the honest effort in order to be successful.
- Possess good, safe work habits in all environments.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Be able to give regular and predictable full time attendance.
Central Power Systems & Services is a company that thrives on teamwork. Success requires various professionals in multiple areas of expertise, each doing their own specific role to support our customers. We all do our part, we work hard together, we share market intelligence, and we support each other where we can. We believe working hard and having fun are not mutually exclusive.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
CPS&S is a smoke-free and drug-free work environment.