Central Power Systems & Services is a privately held company with deep roots going back to 1954.
Our Mission Statement is forging long lasting partnerships by providing first class customer support. We live that statement every single day.
We continue to grow in the Critical Power market. We are looking for the right individual who shares our passion for the products, our desire for continued growth, and our commitment to build more meaningful customer relationships founded on trust and integrity.
This sales position is focused on Preventive Maintenance Contracts for our Critical Power Division. It involves Preventative Maintenance for Emergency Standby Generators by MTU, a Rolls Royce Solution, and other brands.
We provide more product-depth inside the critical power market than our competitors do. Our in-house service department directly supports everything we sell. We support quick thinking, timely decisions, and fast action. A sense of urgency is critical in everything we do.
CPS&S has a long-standing commitment to employee development. Ongoing product-specific sales training will be provided at all relevant opportunities.
A candidate must currently live in, or be willing to relocate within, the Phoenix metropolitan area.
- Focus will be to cultivate sales opportunities with new and existing accounts.
- Utilize a knowledge for generators to help customers understand importance of PM contracts
- Develop new relationships with key user groups including electrical contractors, electrical engineers, and end users.
- Develop key working relationships with local trade associations and user groups.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- This is an outside sales position. As much time as possible shall be spent in the field, interacting with electrical contractors, consulting engineers, and end-users.
- Create and prepare quotations for projects as needed.
- Diligently follow through and follow up on every opportunity.
- Work with the inside sales staff to help manage projects throughout entire sales cycle
- Actively maintain customer data and sales activity in the company’s CRM.
- Work diligently as a team with other sales disciplines within the company to warmly hand off leads of other products.
- After the commissioning of every new unit sale, communicate closely with the branch service department in order to help present a Preventative Maintenance Agreement for customer aftersales support.
- Be willing and able to participate in overnight travel as needed for sales calls, sales meetings, training, etc.
- Work under deadlines as given and be flexible in working hours as dictated by customer needs and schedules.
Central Power Systems & Services is a company that thrives on teamwork. Success requires various professionals in multiple areas of expertise, each doing their own specific role to support our customers. We all do our part, we work hard together, we share market intelligence, and we support each other where we can. We believe working hard and having fun are not mutually exclusive.
CPS&S is a smoke-free and drug-free work environment.