Who we are
Central Power Systems & Services (CPS&S) is the only authorized distributor for Allison Transmissions, Detroit Diesel, MTU and Mercedes engines in Kansas, Missouri and Northern Oklahoma. CPS&S has been serving the Commercial Equipment needs of the lower Midwest region with top quality On-Highway, Industrial and Power Generation products and services since 1954.
What you’ll do
You will work on the front counter in the parts department and be the “parts go-to” person. It is helpful to have had at least one year of experience in working with parts sales and delivery. Any experience with heavy equipment parts is a definite plus. Experience with MTU, Doosan, Detroit Diesel, Allison, CAT, or Cummins products is even better. All candidates should have excellent customer relations and communications skills.
- Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers
- Work closely with vendors and customers to provide parts in a timely manner
- Prepare/perform daily & weekly shipments
- Organize and ship parts
- Provide shipping and receiving department support when needed
- Create and maintain standard operating procedures for shipping & receiving
- Research websites and vendor databases for parts pricing
- Additional duties to be assigned by Branch Manager
Benefits for YOU
- Highly Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Professional Development
- Paid Certification Training
- Opportunity for advancement
- Positive and productive work environment
Central Power Systems & Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
CPSS promotes a smoke-free and drug-free work environment.