Position: ASSISTANT PROFESSOR OF MATHEMATICS
Reports To: Division Chair
Classification : Exempt
Core Responsibilities: Teaching 12-15 credit hours and academic advising.
· Teach 4-5 undergraduate level mathematics courses (12-15 credit hours) each semester;
· Maintain regular office hours and advise students;
· Design lessons and curricula in an engaging manner, applying various teaching methods, lectures, discussions, demonstrations, and individual or collaborative projects and research.
· Participate in division and department activities.
· Supervise, manage and control the classroom.