EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• Associate Degree or up to 3 years of college or technical school
• Education and/or experience in the Assistive Technology field required
• Extensive experience with screen readers (such as JAWS, NVDA, Zoomtext)
• Proficiency with refreshable braille displays and braille note takers required. Knowledge of braille embossers preferred.
• Excellent oral, written, communication and organizational skills necessary.
• Strong attention to detail, with the ability to performance multiple tasks simultaneously, and prioritize work as needed.
• Intermediate in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Ability to empathize with contacts of a wide variety of ages and situations is essential.
• Ability to work independently from a remote location while continuing to support the team.
Minimum: $17.95 Midpoint: $22.03
CLICK HERE to apply. If you have issues applying online through Paycom, please email Zach Korby at firstname.lastname@example.org.
APH IS A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE. An offer of employment is conditioned upon successfully passing a drug screening test and background check. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin, place of birth, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status.