Who We Are
Led by highly successful physician executives with a mission to improve health care quality for underserved populations. Rendr is a primary care-driven, multi-specialty medical group serving approximately 200,000 patients through its forty locations in Brooklyn, Manhattan, and Queens. Rendr is a growing physician practice dedicated to serving the Chinese American population throughout the New York metropolitan area. We bring together a group of world-class physicians with a proven executive leadership team and a robust care management platform to deliver the best care possible to this underserved population.
Location: 762 59th ST, 4FL, Brooklyn, NY 11220
- Assists patients who need treatment requiring insurance carrier pre-authorization.
- Appeal insurance companies after prior authorization refusals
- Get prior authorization approval from insurance firms and nurse managers.
- Billing experience preferred
- Highly detail-oriented and well-organized.
- Prior experience in refunds and credit analysis in a physician setting
- Self-motivated and quick learner
- Competitive pay
- A friendly and fast-paced environment working with passionate people
- Medical, vision, dental and life insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- A Comprehensive Benefits Package
- 401k Plan with Match