The Customer Onboarding Specialist is responsible for sales order processing, initial calls to confirm location information, and receipt of initial payment information in Sedona system. Must have good communication skills as this position interacts with customers and various departments within DTiQ. This role also includes managing order tasks and order requests. The Customer Onboarding Specialist will provide support for various Installation regions as needed. S/he will be responsible for assisting Installation management and associates with various administrative duties.
- Order processing: Enter sales orders accurately and efficiently
- Respond to and process all email order requests from other departments
- Ensure all orders are up to date with the latest customer update in our systems
- Respond to inquiries received throughout the day via email and phone from customers and associates timely and efficiently
- Organize and identify flow in our OBS process and communicate any issues to direct supervisor
- Finalize Job closing with high accuracy
- Communicate to Sales and Project Managers if any issues arise on order details
- Create/Develop/Submit metric reporting with team and manager weekly/monthly
- Available for any Ad Hoc Order to Cash projects that may arise.