The dentist will examine, evaluate, treat and/or recommend dental treatment for registered patients of Erie’s dental center.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Examine, evaluate, treat and/or recommend treatment as established by the American Dental Association Guide Line and the clinic protocol.
- Performs all assigned procedures promptly for designated clinic sessions.
- Counsel parents and children on preventive dentistry.
- Responsible for accurate and legible dental chart entries in the Dentrix Software System.
- Meet the productivity requirements for the fiscal year.
- May be required to travel to other Erie sites for coverage, as requested by the Director, Oral Health Services.
- Coordinates and supervises dental staff in absence of Director, Oral Health Services.
- Responsible for other duties as assigned by the Director, Oral Health Services.