If you're looking to work at an exciting, fast-paced, sports company, then USA Sport Group is for you!
USA Sport Group is a growing organization that has become the #1 provider in community sports, offering sports camps and classes from ages 2 to adult in a wide variety of sports & for all ability levels. Office and admin roles play an integral part in making a difference in thousands of children's lives through sport. These positions are dynamic, versatile, and rewarding.
The Office Administrator will have a wide range of responsibilities in order to support the day-to-day requirements of our management team. Successful candidates will work administratively to support multiple areas of the business including sales, operations, human resources, client &customer service, and various ongoing business projects on a needs basis.
Does this sound like you?
- Flexibility and willingness to take on diverse roles and responsibilities
- Ability to multi-task in a pressurized environment
- Good communication skills both verbally and written
- Ability to deliver company philosophy and uphold customer service standards
- Clear and friendly phone manner
- Computer literate - especially Microsoft Office programs including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Exceptional organization and problem-solving skills
- Previous experience in an administrative or clerical role
Flexible Contract Types Available
- Part-time position
- 5-20 hours per week
- Hours fluctuate depending upon the season
- Weekday, weekend, and evening hours available.
- Based onsite at our Head Office located in Whitehouse, St, NJ.