Develops and maintains successful relationships with business referral sources, existing and prospective Clark County Credit Union members. Prospects new mortgage lending opportunities. Meets with customers as necessary during various stages of the loan process. Utilizes Clark County Credit Union training materials, reference tools and other resources to provide accurate and up-to-date loan program/policy information to both external customer and internal business partners. Provides complete loan applications to fulfillment center partners. Ensures exceptional member experience by overseeing loan process from origination to close and providing on-going communication to members and business partners. Achieves production goals as established by Clark County Credit Union. Oversees and ensures successful completion of all assigned Mortgage Loan Officer Training activities.
On a day-to-day basis,
- New Business Development: Develop Business Referral Network through marketing, cold-calling, prospecting, and networking activities. Participate in community efforts to promote home ownership.
- Loan Application Process- Meet with prospective borrowers, review / analyze credit, and financial data. Determine borrower financing objectives and goals. Present appropriate CCCU products and programs and explain guidelines. Apprise borrowers of pricing and lock rate as required. Identify appropriate opportunities to sell additional products. Collect supporting loan documentation as required and provide complete package to Mortgage Loan Processor. Upload complete application via Encompass.
- Manage workload with CCCU Compliance directly to ensure that loan docs are submitted to Fulfillment within 7 days or as modified by CCCU. Work with Mortgage Loan Processor to ensure that loan conditions are met.
- Partner with Mortgage Loan Processors with on-going communication to customer regarding loan status. Utilize Encompass Milestones/Notes to check for notes and conditions.
- Professional Development- Attend and complete all CCCU required training. Maintain current and thorough knowledge of all lending programs, policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements. Perform all job functions in accordance with CCCU policies and procedures.