Who We Are
Led by highly successful physician executives with a mission to improve health care quality for the underserved Asian community. Rendr is a primary care-driven, multi-specialty medical group serving over 200,000 patients through its 90+ locations in Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, and Staten Island.
Job Position: Physical Therapist
- Perform initial and ongoing physical therapy evaluations according to APTA standards of practice as well as state standards.
- Develop Plan of Treatment for each patient based on initial and ongoing evaluations including short and long-term goals, collaboration demands of other staff members, and required patient and caregiver involvement.
- Implement Plan of Treatment on a consistent schedule and adjust this schedule and plan according to patient progress.
- Document patient progress according to approved medical documentation and facility documentation procedures.
- Evaluate mobility, strength and current level of patient function, while setting goals to improve in these areas that are scaled to patient abilities and realistically attainable.
- Report patient progress to patient, patient caregivers and loved ones, facility staff and healthcare professionals involved in ongoing treatment/care of patients
- Assist other facility staff members as needed to provide care and create a clean, orderly and effective environment for rehabilitation and physical therapy
- NYS Physical Therapy License (Required)
- Bilingual English and Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese) (Required)
- Master's Degree (Preferred)
- Physical Therapy: 1+ years (Preferred)
- Physical Therapy License (Required)