Knowledge, Skill and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree preferred.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in fundraising/development, or relevant experience that includes high touch customer engagement and/or premiere hospitality or sales.
- Engaging and compelling communicator and presenter.
- Ability to work both in a team environment and in self-directed situations.
- Competency in use of Microsoft Office applications, experience with Raisers Edge preferred.
- Ability to work nights and weekends as needed.
- Possess a valid California drivers license and proof of automobile insurance.
- Must be a minimum of twenty-one years old.
- Possess a valid California drivers license and proof of automobile insurance. Position requires DMV clearance.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check, FBI/DOJ fingerprinting, TB test, and drug screen.
- Understanding of and passion for the Foundations mission, vision, values.
- Enjoys working with youth, volunteers, supporters and community partners, etc.
Working Environment/Physical Requirements: Position may require use of personal vehicle. Physical requirements include standing, sitting, typing, bending and lifting up to approximately 50 lbs. (i.e. tables, chairs, food, water, etc.)
Modification to work schedule may be made based on need of the Foundation.
Orangewood Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex. gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, or any other protected group, in accordance with all applicable federal or State laws.