- BA or BS degree in education, journalism, or related field or equivalent experience
- K-12 classroom teaching experience required
- Content area specialization a plus
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask and adapt to changing priorities
- Sit for extended periods of time; including at a computer.
- Occasional lifting up to 15 lbs.
- Repetitive hand and wrist movements for frequent use of computer keyboard and mouse.
General home office environment.
Teacher Created Materials (www.tcmpub.com / @tcmpublishing) is a leading supplemental educational publishing company, headquartered in Huntington Beach, California. We develop innovative and imaginative educational materials and services for students and teachers across all 50 states in the U.S. and in 89 countries worldwide. With the vision of creating a world in which all students love to learn, Teacher Created Materials strives to make teaching more effective and learning more fun with everything we do.
Teacher Created Materials (TCM) is an equal opportunity employer and as such, affirms in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status or status as a protected veteran. This policy of non-discrimination and affirmative action applies to all levels of employment and to all employment practices, including (but not limited to) compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, educational, training, recreational and social activities.