Summary of Position:
To assist the CFO in making critical business decisions by analyzing and presenting key financial data. This position prepares forecasts, budgets and risk analysis. Under the supervision of the CFO, the Senior Management Accountant will also provide financial management support to Chapter’s and Finance Team.
- Gather and analyze financial information for internal use.
- Prepares and supports the CFO with Budgeting and Forecasting.
- Provide financial management support for PVA Grants.
- Review and evaluate Chapter financial performance.
- Assist CFO with financial management training at both the National and Chapter level.
- Ensures that all PVA's fiscal policies and procedures are current (in accordance with GAAP), efficient, documented and communicated.
- Works collaboratively with Corporate Controller.
- Advises on problems and suggests improvements.
- Performs additional tasks and undertakes special projects as assigned.