Atlas Executive Consulting, LLC (Atlas), has an exciting opportunity for a Mid-Level Data Analyst to support a federal government customer in the Charleston, SC area. The ideal candidate possesses expertise in applying expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of insightful analysis to decision-makers. Builds and deploys predictive analytics models that support business operations. Collaborates with technical and functional subject matter experts on business systems data to implement enterprise data management standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, Management Information Systems
- Four (4) years of experience supporting corporate operations functions with data management, data analysis, and data visualizations.
- Experience developing analytical models, including complex formulas, pivots, conditional formatting, and performing scenario analysis
- Experience with project planning, recommending timelines and milestones, and identifying risk areas
- Intermediate-Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to obtain a DoD Security Clearance
- Experience with R, Python, SQL
- Ability to develop deliverables, recommendations, and analysis independently
- Experience presenting analysis to senior management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven time management and organizational skills
Why You’ll Want to Work at Atlas:
- Competitive pay and benefits, including PTO
- Interesting, challenging work with the federal government
- Education stipends and referral bonuses
- Opportunities to engage with the community through volunteering
- Ability to make a huge impact at a rapidly growing business
- Supportive colleagues and management who invest in your growth
Ability to obtain a DoD Security Clearance is mandatory for this position. You must be a US Citizen for consideration.
Instructions to Apply: Please apply via our online portal. Thank you for your interest!
Atlas, www.atlasexecutive.com, is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business specializing in business management consulting to the Department of Defense and other Federal Agencies. Atlas was recently named one of Consulting Magazines 2017 seven Small Jewels, highlighting the growth and innovation the firm brings to market. In 2016, Atlas was named the #1 best midsize business to work for in San Diego and is considered one of the fastest growing businesses in South Carolina by the SC business news.
Atlas is an EEO/AA/Disability/VETS Employer. Hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination and all other employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, veteran status or any other protected status. Atlas will not make any posting or employment decision that does not comply with applicable laws relating to labor and employment, equal employment opportunity, employment eligibility requirements or related matters. Nor will Atlas require, in a posting or otherwise, U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent residency in the U.S. as a condition of employment except as necessary to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or federal, state or local government contract