- 3+ years information technology experience supporting inbound Customer requests or issue resolution
- High school Diploma
- Direct experience with anti-virus software, intrusion detection, firewalls and content filtering
- Knowledge of risk assessment tools, technologies and methods
- Experience designing secure networks, systems and application architectures
- Knowledge of disaster recovery, computer forensic tools, technologies and methods
- Experience planning, researching and developing security policies, standards and procedures
- Professional experience in a system administration role supporting multiple platforms and applications
- Ability to communicate network security issues to peers and management
- Ability to read and use the results of mobile code, malicious code, and anti-virus software
- Strong understanding of endpoint security solutions to include File Integrity Monitoring and Data Loss Prevention
- Strong problem-solving and logical thinking skills, able to absorb and relate to new technical concepts quickly and build on knowledge learned
- Ability to maintain composure, tact and effectiveness under stressful conditions
- Ability to organize information, efficiently manage time and balance multiple priorities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, particularly an ability to relay technical concepts to a business audience
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or related field MS in Computer Science or Information Management One to three years of industry experience in an information security function Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Information Systems Security Engineering Professional (ISSEP)
Why work for Omega?
Omega’s team is a passionate bunch who enjoy what they do and feed off the momentum of a collaborative environment. Everyone is like family – all different, yet bound by a mutual respect for Omega’s vision. We make sure our employees are Omega-proud and excited to contribute their time and talent to our clients – because it’s their contributions that make the “Omega Difference” a reality.
Our culture is one of growth — not just for the company, but also for each of us as individuals. We uncover hidden talents and underused strengths and nurture leadership qualities. We celebrate personal and professional achievements and hold open the doors to advancement — encouraging each other to succeed.
We take a unique approach to team building. For example, our Synergy Program pairs members of different teams with other employees in diverse roles to give everyone a clearer perspective and a better appreciation of all aspects of the company. The extra time and effort spent on team building is definitely worthwhile. We continuously strive to create a work environment that develops trust among co-workers, strengthens confidence, energizes morale and fosters great communication.
The professionals at Omega are self-motivated and highly productive — and we don’t take those qualities for granted. We reward effort. We have fun, too! Hot days call for ice cream, and fall is a perfect time to barbecue. We celebrate special occasions, holidays, the seasons — you name it — in fun and creative ways. And we’re happy to do it!
Omega Systems Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.