Nu Look Home Design is more than just a nationally ranked home improvement company, we're a locally owned and operated business with corporate style in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. When you become a part of the Nu Look family, we give you the tools to build upon existing leadership skills, meet amazing people, and join a company with whom you can grow. It’s a remarkable place to work and you can be part of it.
We are actively seeking an energetic, results-oriented Call Center Agent to join our growing team! As a Call Center Agent, you will sell a comprehensive array of Nu Look Home Design’s products with a strong emphasis on setting appointments for the outbound sales team. The ideal candidate must be an assertive, experienced sales professional who leads by example, and has the ability to maintain a professional attitude in order to maximize opportunities to increase revenue potential.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for the complete process of the Call Center lead cycle. i.e. fielding inbound inquiries, making outbound calls and confirming/qualifying appointments
- Implement and demonstrate inbound and outbound sales efforts by using sales and service best practices
- Meet and exceed established weekly, monthly, and annual sales goals
- Generate an agreed minimum number of outgoing phone calls per day with the purpose of creating business opportunities while providing a quality level of customer service to all prospects and current customers
- Contribute positively to the call center team culture by developing mutually beneficial working relationships with all team members
Here’s what you need to know:
- 1 year of experience in an inbound/outbound Call Center environment
- Possess a high degree of organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess the ability to effectively communicate and deal tactfully with all external and internal customers in a positive manner
- Demonstrates a proactive approach and is flexible with change or ambiguity
- Advanced computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize all Microsoft Office Suite and pick up new systems quickly
- Ability to work non-traditional hours including nights, weekends and holidays