Education and Experience
- Board certified Psychiatrist in active and good standing with the Department of Regulatory Agencies (DORA)
- Bilingual candidates preferred but not required
- Preferred experience working with diverse and multi-cultural patient populations
- Preferred experience working in integrated care settings
- Preferred experience working with co-occurring substance use disorders and/or Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT)/Medications for Opioid Use Disorder (MOUD) services
- Preferred experience working with individuals throughout the lifespan
- Preferred experience working with cognitive or neuropsychological testing in a primary care medical setting
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Work independently and organize work in a manner that ensures accuracy and efficiency, including the ability to drive between clinics to provide services as needed
- Ability to analyze and synthesize data to determine the appropriate services needed for patients
- Ability to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, and creativity to changing needs and situations
- Ability to handle HIPAA sensitive information ethically and responsibly
- Ability to protect the confidentiality of patients, employees, and business information
- COVID-19 Vaccination
- Annual Influenza Vaccination
Material and equipment directly used:
- Computer, Microsoft Office products, Electronic Medical Records system and internet.
- Copier, printer, scanner, fax machine and calculator.
- Multi-line telephone.
- Video and telephone conferencing equipment.
- Other office equipment as needed.
Material and equipment directly used:
- Cell phone and Computer, iPad, printer, multi-line telephone systems, fax machine, copy machine, calculator, and all Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Excel, and the internet.
Working environment/physical activities:
- Office environment within a clinical setting. Moves about the office environment and to other locations. Moves objects up to 25lbs and 50lbs occasionally. Communicates information to others. Discerns/analyzes information from others to assist in decision making. Enters data into computer programs via computer, mouse, and keyboard.
Join Us. Together We Improve lives.
STRIDE verifies employment authorization including, eligibly for employment, education, license, and certification, etc.
A successful candidate will live STRIDE ICARE values:
Integrity doing the right thing even when no one is watching.
Compassion meeting the patient where theyre at with empathy.
Accountability doing what we say were going to do.
Respect showing attention to human dignity.
Excellence having a growth mindset; striving to learn more and practice continuous improvement.
STRIDE recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our organization. STRIDE is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or veteran status. STRIDE does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.
In an aim to help keep our patients, staff, and communities safe, STRIDE requires that all hired employees be fully COVID-19 vaccinated and to obtain an annual flu shot. STRIDE CHC employees are also required to be screened for tuberculosis and to complete a PPD test.