As a member of the Analytics Team at CAC Specialty, you will utilize your quantitative skill set to solve complex problems for clients across all product lines & industry verticals. The Actuarial Intern position is responsible for performing various levels of analysis related to our client projects.
- Aid in client requests for loss projections, captive feasibility studies, collateral reviews, claims analytics, cash flow analysis and other special projects in an effort to help clients better understand their risk
- Present internally with a proficient level of understanding on the model output & findings that emerge from your analysis
- Manipulate, extract, and clean data to prepare for use in actuarial models
- Improve, enhance, and develop processes to further streamline & automate workflow
- Clearly document, label, and summarize work product to send to senior actuaries for review
- Conduct research on industry trends & developments to be incorporated into actuarial models
- Independently seek out opportunities to network and develop skills internally that meet your interests and career goals