$500.00 Sign-on- Bonus!!
Join our Team!
Our number one commitment is to our employee’s happiness, safety, and security. At our facility, our employees have the opportunity to work in a unique and fun environment, where they can grow their skills and gain valuable experience. We offer a comprehensive employee benefits package, including health insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, 401K with 4% match & life insurance. Our Team Members make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day.
The Mechanic I is responsible for preventive and routine maintenance of machinery. The role is to repair failures of production and facilities equipment, and ensure maximum equipment efficiency, effectiveness, and reliability.
Responsibilities and Essential Duties
- Maintains and repairs industrial production and processing machinery.
- Repairs, installs, and adjusts industrial machinery such as pulverizers, blenders, powder presses, conveyors, lasers, ink printers, labelers, and cartoners.
- Repairs pneumatic switches, valves and cylinders; diagnoses and repairs gear boxes, bearings, and conveyor system problems.
- Performs routine preventive maintenance.
- Responds to work order requests in a timely fashion.
- Adheres to all safety policies and procedures including, but not limited to, Lock Out/Tag Out (LOTO) (ensuring machinery is off before performing maintenance or repair), hot work, confined spaces work, use of powered industrial machines, etc.
- Sets up, diagnoses, and repairs high speed filling machines.
Technical Skills Required
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills.
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and precision, as well as good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Welding and machine shop work preferred, but not required.
- Familiarity with industrial tools and equipment.
- Spanish is a plus, but not required.