MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous banking, in lending-related area, preferred.
- Marketing experience, preferred.
- Bookkeeping, clerical experience including filing, letter writing, etc.
- Proficient computer, 10 key, and typing skills.
- Windows Applications MS Word, AS400, and Synergy.
- Strong proficiency MS Excel.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Strong verbal, written, communication and telephone skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills: able to work well with a wide range of people.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrate dependability through good attendance and adherence to timelines and schedules.
- Strong follow through on projects and deliverables.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and customer service.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and ability to take initiative in development and completion of projects.
- Ability to function with minimal supervision.
This work is sedentary and requires the following physical activities:
- Sitting for long periods of time; occasional bending, squatting, kneeling, stooping; good finger dexterity and feeling; frequent repetitive motions; talking, hearing, and visual acuity.
- Possible driving to various banking centers or other bank properties, seminar locations, and other sites as needed.
- Frequent lifting up to 25 pounds of bank property, paper supplies or minor office equipment, etc.
- Possible local area travel to storage facility, court house, and possibly other markets.
- Normal office environment.
NOTE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by an employee in this position. These statements are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees in this position.