To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Proficient in AutoCAD or SolidWorks or other related 3D rendering software
- Strong MS Office Skills and Internet web browsers
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer service skills
- Detail oriented and results oriented
- Candidate must be able to multi-task and be able to prioritize
- Must have a professional attitude
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changes in workflow procedures
- Adhere to quality standards to maintain consistency in product delivery
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Education and/or Experience
- Associate Degree or equivalent combination of education, related experience or training.
- Must have the communication skills appropriate for the job
- Ability to follow instructions
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 to 50 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing these job duties, the environment will be mostly in an office environment but could be exposed to warehouse or production areas where the noise is moderate. Could be exposed to outside elements from time to time.