Required Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Minimum 1 year Event Management and/or Promotional experience and/or training; or combination of education and experience.
- Must have excellent organizational and communication skills and have the ability to work with all departments.
- Must have exceptional customer relations skills and innovative thinking for the development of promotions and events.
- Must be able to communicate in English (Spanish a plus.)
- Must be completely proficient in Microsoft applications including Excel, Word and Outlook.
Must have excellent grammatical skills.Working Conditions/Physical DemandsTo perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to stand, move and work throughout theoffice area and properties, including walking up to 1 mile, climbing stairs and sitting at a desk/workstation for the duration of the shift. Also may be subjected to a smoke filled environment.Typically the individual will be housed in an office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, but will escalate when located in the casino environment. Must be able to grasp, bend, lift and/or carry or otherwise move goods weighing a minimum of 25 lbs. on an intermittent basis, and sufficient dexterity of hand in order to use office equipment including, but not limited to: a computer keyboard, calculator, general office equipment and multi-line telephone.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.