The Electronic Banking Specialist will provide support for electronic banking products including ATMs, online and mobile banking services, debit cards, and electronic payment functions such as tokenized transactions, positive pay, and electronic bill payments. The Electronic Banking Specialist will work with third parties to support card processing, maintaining card statuses, and handling disputes. Additional duties include production of various monthly and quarterly reports, balancing and posting transactions to the appropriate General Ledger accounts, and supporting Treasury management setups as needed.
Although there will be divisions of responsibility within the Electronic Banking Department, the Electronic Banking Specialist must be cross-trained and gain full proficiency in all functional areas listed below in order to serve as primary or backup support and ensure business continuity.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of duties and responsibilities that are required for this position. Duties and responsibilities may change with short notice.
- Provides prompt, efficient, and accurate service to Bank personnel with requests, inquiries, or problems concerning Electronic Banking services, including ATMs, online and mobile banking, online bill pay, debit cards, etc.
- Reviews debit card reports daily and provides account maintenance as needed. Duties include activating new cards, handling card resets, working new and ongoing debit card dispute cases, processing Compromised Account Management Systems (CAMS) alerts, and hot carding debit cards that have been reported lost or stolen. Must strictly adhere to all compromised card procedures.
- Facilitates PayExpress cards including new account setup and card ordering for all PayExpress products, monitoring payroll accounts and dormant PayExpress accounts.
- Provides escalated technical support and assistance in resolving payments issues and works with Jack Henry or other 3rd-party vendors to resolve complex issues as required.
- Researches and resolves ATM errors to recoup losses to the Bank. Promptly responds to ATM claims alerts, disputes, and processes rebates.
- As needed, monitors ATM fleet and coordinates with ATM servicers to maximize ATM uptime.
- Performs General Ledger reconciliations for ATM cash items.
- As needed, supports internal audits, vendor audits and the project management of upgrades and enhancements related to ATMs, online bill pay, mobile deposit, etc.
- Assists with provisioning tokens for Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, and Google Pay.
- Assists with the setup and support of some Treasury products, including remote deposit capture, positive pay, and business online banking.
- Tracks various statistics and produces various monthly/quarterly management reports with a high degree of accuracy.
- Performs other related duties as assigned. Must be willing to be cross trained to support multiple functions within the department, including job duties related to fraud investigation and mitigation.
- Must maintain current knowledge of financial products, services, and delivery methods utilized by the Bank.
- Follows Bank regulations, policies and procedures and represents the Bank in a courteous and professional manner.
- Regular and reliable attendance at work is an essential function of the job.