Atlas Executive Consulting, LLC (Atlas), has an exciting opportunity for a Data Visualization Analyst in Charleston, SC. The ideal candidate is passionate about communicating complex information through visual concepts and has technical expertise in implementing data visualization and Business Intelligence solutions.
- Participate in requirements meetings, solution development, and the implementation of analytics and reporting projects
- User interface design and prototyping data visualizations
- Data modeling and script development to support reporting, monitoring, and dashboard solutions
- Foster collaborative business relationships with stakeholders, business partners, and team members
- Develop aggregation, monitoring, and alerting tools/modules
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Data Science, Data Management, IT Information Management, User Experience Design, or related field
- 4 years of experience developing, implementing, and supporting the usage of data visualization toolkits
- Demonstrated experience developing dashboards and analyses to support decision-making with modern platforms such as Qlik, Power BI, Tableau, or similar
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python or R for data transformation, modeling, and custom visualizations
- Experience working within a team to achieve group deliverables in a collaborative, productive, quality, and cohesive manner
- Ability to obtain a DoD security clearance
- Experience with DoD’s ADVANA and Jupiter platforms technologies including Databricks and Qlik
- Knowledge of the system development life cycle; software project management approaches; and requirements, design, and test techniques including experience working in a DevOps / DevSecOps delivery environment.
- Adapts quickly to new situations, is willing to learn new technologies and works well in a team environment, leading individual projects without the need for supervision
- Holds an active DoD Secret clearance
Why You’ll Want to Work at Atlas:
- Competitive pay and benefits, including PTO
- Interesting, challenging work with the federal government
- Education stipends and referral bonuses
- Opportunities to engage with the community through volunteering
- Ability to make a huge impact at a rapidly growing business
- Supportive colleagues and management who invest in your growth
Ability to obtain a DoD Security Clearance is mandatory for this position. You must be a US Citizen for consideration.
Instructions to Apply: Please apply via our online portal. Thank you for your interest!
Atlas, www.atlasexecutive.com, is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business specializing in business management consulting to the Department of Defense and other Federal Agencies. Atlas was recently named one of Consulting Magazines 2017 seven Small Jewels, highlighting the growth and innovation the firm brings to market. In 2016, Atlas was named the #1 best midsize business to work for in San Diego and is considered one of the fastest growing businesses in South Carolina by the SC business news.
Atlas is an EEO/AA/Disability/VETS Employer. Hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination and all other employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, veteran status or any other protected status. Atlas will not make any posting or employment decision that does not comply with applicable laws relating to labor and employment, equal employment opportunity, employment eligibility requirements or related matters. Nor will Atlas require, in a posting or otherwise, U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent residency in the U.S. as a condition of employment except as necessary to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or federal, state or local government contract.