The role you’ll contribute
Our Vice President of Human Resources is responsible for developing and executing Lighthouse's overall Human Resources strategy to support the organization's overall business plan and strategic direction. The Vice President of Human Resources is a business partner in succession planning, talent management, change management, organizational development, performance management, compensation, HR governance, and legal compliance.
The value you’ll bring to the team
- Lead various upward mobility initiatives, programs, and practices to increase upward mobility opportunities.
- Identify competency, knowledge, and talent needs within the organization and develop programs for enhancing skills and increasing knowledge to close gaps and provide new opportunities.
- Develop HR plans and strategies to support the achievement of the overall business operations objectives.
- Function as a strategic business advisor to each business unit's executive/senior management regarding key organizational and management issues.
- Provide overall leadership and guidance to the HR function by overseeing talent acquisition, career development, succession planning, retention, training, leadership development, compensation, and benefits globally.
- Participate in policy-making and general operating decisions as a member of the Senior Leadership Team.
- Minimum seven years of progressively responsible experience in Human Resources.
- Must pass Level II background check
- BSc/BA in human resources, business administration, or relevant field; MSc/MA in human resources preferred
- Strong business acumen partnered with attention to the human element.
- Knowledge of data analysis and reporting.
- Willingness to take a hands-on approach when needed.
- Exemplary problem-solving and critical thinking abilities.
- A self-motivated and driven person dedicated to accuracy, teamwork, and meeting deadlines
The employment policy of Lighthouse Central Florida and Lighthouse Works is to provide equal opportunity to all persons. Our company, therefore, has committed to equal employment opportunity through a positive and continuing affirmative action program. Lighthouse Central Florida and Lighthouse Works will recruit, hire, train, and promote qualified individuals in all job titles and ensure that all other personnel actions are administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, military, and veteran status, or disability.
All descriptions have been reviewed to ensure that only essential functions and primary duties have been included. Requirements, skills, and abilities have been determined to be the minimal standards required to perform the positions successfully. In no instance, however, should the duties, responsibilities, and requirements delineated be interpreted as all-inclusive. Additional functions and conditions may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
The Americans with Disabilities Act may modify requirements to reasonably accommodate disabled individuals. However, no accommodations will be made that may pose serious health or safety risks to the employee or others or impose undue hardships on the organization.
We currently offer the following benefits:
- Access to competitive healthcare options through Florida Blue and Guardian
- Access to a 401k to help save for the future
- Up to 12.5 days of PTO in your first year
- Ten paid holidays
- Seven days of paid sick leave to take time to heal and recover
- Employer-sponsored life insurance