What you’ll do here
- Oversees direct implementation and execution of pipeline optimization and MC support
- Accountable for complete pipeline oversight from application to funding
- Keeps MC’s updated on status and identifies issues needing MC’s attention.
- Assists in obtaining necessary documentation from borrowers and reviewing for completeness and accuracy.
- Answers customer inquiries and interfaces with MC.
- Assists with pipeline management reviews with Processors and MC’s; monitors rate expirations; follows up with appraisal and title orders.
- Completes data inquiry and enters into Encompass.
- Assists in providing independent assessment of credit risk by examining individual credit/loan application for adherence to guidelines, policies and procedures determined by investor.
- Prepares file for submission to Processing.
- Reviews Doc Order Request for accuracy and approval.
- May review pre-audit for accuracy.
- Assists with Client Database management.
- Follows file from start to successful close of escrow.
- Monitors and reports load balancing and bottleneck issues
- Works with MCs and TCs on service issues, communication, and coordination
- Manages all TCs
- Training and development
- Semi-annual/annual review
- PTO, calendars, and approval authority
- Review of marketing initiatives and push through
- Manages Team pipeline
- Assignment of tasks
- “Floats” among branches and fills in where necessary
- Understands and adheres to federal regulations, including Reg B, Reg C, Reg X and Reg Z.
- Is registered and maintains active, On-Q sponsored registration in the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLSR) and has been assigned a unique identification number in compliance with SAFE Act.
- Meets and maintains all licensing requirements including continuing education.
- Other duties as assigned.
WHY WE WANT YOU
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or high school graduate with equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in financial or mortgage banking sales work environment.
- At least 1 year of origination experience with residential mortgage banking
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities:
- Excellent customer service skills, with the ability to respond professionally to inquiries and complaints from internal and external customers.
- Knowledge of mortgage process, guidelines, regulations and automated underwriting systems.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer proficiency using Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Familiarity with Encompass and Optimal Blue preferred.
- Strong time management skills, including ability to accurately prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret financial documents; ability to manually calculate figures and amounts such as payments, interest, discounts, upfront MI, funding fee, MI.
- Focus on customer service and relationships with all clients.
- Proven sales, prospecting and negotiating skills.
- Ability to thoroughly comprehend underwriting guidelines, as well as programs, policies and procedures.
- Thorough understanding of real estate appraisals, title reports and real estate transactions; ability to interpret documents and reports.
- Ability to clearly communicate loan terms, features and benefits to consumers and business partners.
- Ability to meet minimum production requirements.
- Highly motivated, professional, desire to be the best.
- Must be knowledgeable about and stay in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Competent math skills.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Competitive base salary
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental & Vision
- Supplementary benefits: Voluntary Life, AD&D, LTD & STD
- Company sponsored Life, AD&D, and LTD
- 401(K) Plans
- 15 days PTO (to start) & Observed Paid Holidays
- Diverse and inclusive atmosphere
- Work-life balance
- Highly engaged and enthusisastic leadership team
- Strong Collaborative Change Management Culture
We live and breathe our core values: Support, Collaboration, Innovation, Fast-Paced & Pride! Our success over the past decade is largely due to our vision to hire the BEST people in the industry. Is that you? If so, JOIN OUR TEAM!
On Q Financial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity. We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, non-binary, veterans & individuals with disabilities to apply. Diversity and inclusion are vital to fulfilling our Mission to simplify the mortgage process to make the dream of home ownership a reality—for everyone.
Our Multicultural platforms are disrupting the industry which is only made possible by our diverse, unique, and inclusive family. THE DREAM IS INCLUSIVE!