WHAT YOU'LL DO HERE
- Responsible for the timely and accurate packaging of all loans originated by Mortgage Consultants, taking each file from pre-approval to closing.
- Responsible for insuring that all loan documentation is complete, accurate, verified and complies with company policy and/or other guidelines or regulations.
- Communicates with borrowers, Mortgage Consultants, Transaction Coordinators, title/escrow companies and others as needed, providing timely and accurate information.
- Ensure compliance with On Q and/or regulatory requirements.
- Prepare pipeline and bonus reports for management.
- Manage loan pipeline efficiently by getting loans closed on time, making lock expirations, and managing cancellations in a timely manner.
- Make the customer comfortable with the transaction from start to finish by providing timely, accurate information and creating raving fans for On Q Financial.
WHY WE WANT YOU
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years recent direct residential mortgage loan processing experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities for the Job:
- Proven experience processing FHA loans.
- Proven record of funding a minimum of 20 loans per month.
- Ability to process loans accurately and efficiently in a high volume environment.
- Knowledge of desktop underwriting and LP systems.
- Strong understanding of GFE, TIL and RESPA rules.
- Ability to structure files based on investor guidelines.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business documents, procedural guidelines and government
- Ability to review, analyze and calculate qualifying income documentation from personal and business tax
- returns and other documents.
- Ability to deal with variables, interpret instructions and apply common sense understanding.
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities to meet closing dates.
Icing on the Cake:
- Excellent organization, time management and attention-to-detail abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, oral and written, with a focus on outstanding customer service.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume environment, while practicing sound lending judgment.
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter, producing results in a timely manner.
- Must be a team player.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Competitive base salary.
- Opportunity to work remotely.
- Comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental & Vision.
- Supplementary benefits: Voluntary Life, AD&D, LTD & STD.
- Company-Sponsored Life, AD&D and LTD.
- 401(K) Plans.
- 15 days PTO (to start) & Observed Paid Holidays.
- Diverse and inclusive atmosphere.
- Work-life balance.
We live and breathe our core values: Support, Collaboration, Innovation, Fast-Paced & Pride! Our success over the past decade is largely due to our vision to hire the BEST people in the industry. Is that you? If so, JOIN OUR TEAM!
On Q Financial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity. We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, non-binary, veterans & individuals with disabilities to apply. Diversity and inclusion are vital to fulfilling our Mission to simplify the mortgage process to make the dream of home ownership a reality—for everyone.
Our Multicultural platforms are disrupting the industry which is only made possible by our diverse, unique, and inclusive family. THE DREAM IS INCLUSIVE!