FlashParking is a rapidly expanding innovative technology bringing the parking industry into the 21st century with cloud-based, open-API software and best-in-class security standards. We know that parking today is not just about getting cars into to the right spots: it’s about the newest modes of “transportation”; it’s about autonomous vehicles and electric cars; it’s about paying for parking from your smart device at the touch of a finger. That's why we are turning yesterday’s parking garages into today’s modern hubs of mobility.
Our innovative attitude and dedication to both team and customer success have taken us from a humble founding in 2011 to a massive private equity funding in early 2020. We feel honored and lucky to call Austin home. Through all this, we are excited to meet and hire talent who want to join us on this ride – come learn more about us at FlashParking.com.
As the HR Business Partner, you will be responsible for day-to-day functions within the HR Department including recruitment efforts; new hire orientation and onboarding; employee engagement; assisting with payroll, benefits, leave and rewards; and, ensuring company policy and procedure adherence. In addition, you will build strong relationships with our employees, manager and executives in order to help them with their human resource needs.
- Recruit, interview, and facilitate the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborate with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Conduct or acquire background checks and employee eligibility verifications.
- Conduct new hire orientation and onboarding
- Perform routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; and, training and development.
- Handle employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the Director of HR.
- Help implement and foster employee recognition programs.
- Attend and participate in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintain compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practice.
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Perform other duties as assigned.