WHAT YOU'LL DO HERE
- Review submitted documentation for accuracy and completeness as it relates to On Q requirements and standards for underwriting submission.
- Make introduction calls to Brokers within 24 hours of receiving file followed by email letting them know who you are (name and position), what to expect during the process and what documentation may be needed to submit a file to underwriting
- Request and receive missing or additional documentation needed from the Broker.
- Verify data submitted by the Broker on the loan application.
- Review credit reports and verify borrower’s credit history has been correctly reflected in the file
- Clarify any address and name variations with the Broker.
- Follow up on and check property appraisals and issues requiring further clarification; order appraisal conditions.
- Gather insurance documents, review files for proper disclosures.
- Communicate and coordinate all aspects of the loan process with brokers, title companies, and other business partners as needed regarding loan status.
- Ensure compliance with On Q and/or regulatory requirements.
- Prepare pipeline reports for management.
- Manage loan pipeline efficiently by getting loans closed on time, making lock expirations, and managing cancellations in a timely manner.
- Make the Broker comfortable with the transaction from start to finish by providing timely, accurate information and creating raving fans for On Q Financial.
- Other duties as assigned.
WHY WE WANT YOU
Education & Experience:
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of recent direct residential mortgage loan processing
- Proven experience processing FHA, VA USDA, and Conventional Loans.
- Proven record of funding of 40+ loans per month
- Encompass Experience Preferred but not required
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities for the Job:
- Bi-Lingual Spanish a plus, but not required
- Ability to process loans accurately and efficiently in a high volume environment.
- Knowledge of DU and LP systems.
- Strong understanding of GFE, TIL, and RESPA rules.
- Ability to structure files based on investor guidelines.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business documents, procedural guidelines, and government regulations.
- Ability to review, analyze, and calculate qualifying income documentation from personal and business tax returns and other documents.
- Proactively manage personal pipeline with a daily review of files to ensure timely follow up and submission of files in order to meet estimate closing and lock expiration dates.
- Accurately update LOS with critical data and dates daily.
- Provide timely responses to management on weekly pipeline reviews.
- Provide customers with all loan decisions within regulatory requirements (including approvals, suspensions, declinations and needs letters).
- Ability to deal with variables, interpret instructions, and apply common sense understanding.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities to meet closing dates.
Icing on the Cake:
- Excellent organization, time management, and attention-to-detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment, while practicing sound lending judgement.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a customer service focus.
- Must be a team player.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Competitive base salary.
- Opportunity to work remotely.
- Comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental & Vision.
- Supplementary benefits: Voluntary Life, AD&D, LTD & STD.
- Company-Sponsored Life, AD&D and LTD.
- 401(K) Plans.
- 15 days PTO (to start) & Observed Paid Holidays.
- Diverse and inclusive atmosphere.
- Work-life balance.
We live and breathe our core values: Support, Collaboration, Innovation, Fast-Paced & Pride! Our success over the past decade is largely due to our vision to hire the BEST people in the industry. Is that you? If so, JOIN OUR TEAM!
On Q Financial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity. We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, non-binary, veterans & individuals with disabilities to apply. Diversity and inclusion are vital to fulfilling our mission to simplify the mortgage process to make the dream of homeownership a reality—for everyone.
Our Multicultural platforms are disrupting the industry which is only made possible by our diverse, unique, and inclusive family. THE DREAM IS INCLUSIVE!