Merit Logistics, LLC specializes in delivering supply chain management solutions to help retailers nationwide increase production, improve efficiency and achieve higher profitability.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build high performance teams while engaging and inspiring colleagues.
- Communicate effectively across all levels.
- Providing ongoing training and retraining of employees to ensure that they are prepared to meet or exceed the productivity standards for their function.
- Conducting staff meetings and verifying that daily worksheets/MOS are completed accurately and submitted on a time.
- Monitoring the work performance of each employee to ensure that quality and quantity expectations are met or exceeded.
- Conducts annual employee reviews and evaluations.
- Pays strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated skills necessary to assist employees in conflict resolution and one-to-one communication.
- Ensures compliance of standards.