Are you looking for a career not just a paycheck? Excited to be part of a team and learn new tasks? If so read on this might be the job for you. The Bank of Washington has an opportunity for motivated individuals to join our Loan Servicing team. We are seeking candidates with a strong desire and the initiative to become a part of our success. Hands on experience in loan servicing would benefit the candidate but not required. This position reports to the Loan Servicing supervisor and works under the close direction of a senior loan servicing specialist in the area. If you are eager, are flexible to learn various functions and looking for a career, please apply. Through the ability to contribute positively to our team, this candidate has the opportunity for growth within our company.
- Performs a variety of routine Loan Servicing duties relating to residential, consumer and commercial loans.
- Primary tasks include loan payment processing, transaction review/correction, disbursements, changes and other transactions
- Verifies the completeness and accuracy of documents.
- Performs calculations for distributions and processes incoming and outgoing wires.
- Insurance and property tax monitoring/updating.
- Customer service support including research for customers/internal inquiries and delivers a response or solution timely.
- Maintains required electronic files and system input.
- Basic customer service experience
- Loan Servicing related experience a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills including verbal communication and listening skills
- Meticulous and highly accurate with numbers
- Proficient and confident with Word, Excel, Outlook, and Teams
- Ability to stay current with and comply with banking and lending regulations.
Bank of Washington is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, individuals with disabilities, veteran or any other status protected by law or regulation.