Product Manager (Job ID# 11172022)
Integral Molecular is a Philadelphia biotech company developing and applying innovative technologies that advance vaccines and antibody therapeutics that target difficult proteins. We are a close-knit, medium sized company composed of smart, curious scientists that take an active interest in promoting the learning and development of our team. Our company is in an exciting growth phase where we are launching new products and reaching new markets
We are seeking an entry level Product Manager to enable the growth of our products, services, and technologies. You will accomplish these tasks by integrating an understanding of customer needs & challenges, current & emerging market landscape, and internal capabilities & potential. Collaboration and the ability to work cross-functionally with multiple teams is at the core of this role. The product manager will interact with sales, marketing, business development, commercial, scientific and leadership teams to provide strategic oversight to develop, launch, and grow new product offerings and solutions. Our product managers work in a fast-paced environment. They are organized, can dynamically prioritize between short-term and long-term business needs and are driven to work at the intersection of science and business.
- Develop and write business plans and strategize new product launches and continued company growth
- Work with executive leadership and a dedicated group of smart scientists committed to impacting the biomedical community and patient health, all in a friendly and supportive work environment
- Bring new technologies to market that will impact patients, the COVID-19 pandemic, and new areas of biomedical research
- Take on management duties that will extend your career and enable you to grow your experiences
- Training, mentorship and coaching from leadership
- Be a key part of a team that values new ideas, flexibility and has a passion for innovation
- Work in a growing biotech company launching innovative technologies
- Analyze and incorporate key market trends, customer feedback within all relevant segments, pricing strategy, and competitive offerings for the development of the product’s commercialization strategy and business model
- Develop and implement product strategy and product roadmap, in close collaboration with the customer, commercial, scientific, and leadership teams, to ensure product development and growth
- Lead efforts to identify new product directions based on customer feedback and work across functions to prioritize business opportunities that meet strategic objectives
- Create effective and integrated strategies, plans, and tactics to grow/expand current products and to launch new products.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to execute on marketing initiatives (content development, customer engagement and experience, lead generation) that deliver against product, business, and performance metrics
- Serve as product champion with internal stakeholders, and with customers including key accounts
- Garner deep customer insights and be the voice of the customer to evolve existing products and develop of new products
- Master’s Degree/PhD in life sciences and/or business required
- Professional work experience in life science, biopharma, and/or business is a plus
- Excellent organizational, time-management, and communication skills including oral, written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to be flexible to newer approaches and changing priorities– comfortable pivoting to meet the moment
- Strong stakeholder management at all levels of the organization
- Ability to identify solutions to meet evolving product and company priorities.
- Passionate, results-oriented, and motivated by team success