Responsible for first impressions of the dealership, both over the phone and in person. Coordinates the overall office function and assures that the reception
desk and overall showroom projects a professional, welcoming feeling to visitors.
Duties: The below statements reflect the general details necessary to describe the job functions of the occupation described. They shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements. Other duties may be assigned as needed at the company’s discretion.
1. Answers telephones by the second ring in a friendly, personable manner.
2. Greets customers as they come and go from the dealership, makes them feel welcome and directs them as needed.
3. Gets to know customers by name, and uses their name in conversation.
4. Presents a positive, professional image at all times.
5. Processes checks, enters ROAs, assists in preparing bank deposit and balancing the register.
6. Opens and maintains customer accounts in EQUIP, routine data entry, and answers questions accordingly.
7. Coordinates incoming and outgoing mail to assure it’s handled in a timely manner.
8. Compiles hours worked for all store employees, completes time entry spreadsheets, and assists with store level payroll as requested.
9. Maintains store calendars and stays current on staff schedules.
10. Orders supplies, forms, equipment literature and other needed materials as requested.
11. Orders food and supplies for promotional events and other meetings. Assists with set-up, clean-up, etc.
12. Acts as a first contact for questions, projects and requests from other stores and corporate employees.
13. Makes sure there is coffee and popcorn available for customers.
14. Maintains accurate, orderly files. Archives old records as appropriate.
15. Assures adequate phone coverage during all store hours through coordinating part-time/seasonal Receptionists’ schedules.
16. Assures showroom and other public facilities are maintained in a clean, neat and safe manner throughout the day. Performs minor cleaning duties throughout the week to keep things looking good.
17. Various other word processing and spreadsheet projects such as preparing correspondence, schedules, routine data entry, generating reports, and other projects as assigned. This will vary depending on the unique needs of each location.