Bachelor’s degree in Education, Business, Marketing, or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below represent the knowledge, skills, and abilities required.
- Three plus years of relevant and successful work experience with growing responsibilities managing day-to-day marketing support in an academic setting, a medical association, a membership society, or in the healthcare or research industry.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct market research to propose new marketing campaign ideas and approaches.
- Ability to create a marketing profile of the ideal prospects for specified content areas.
- Ability to research and source new lead lists.
- Ability to manage compilation and analysis of educational surveys and evaluations.
- Ability to collaborate well with colleagues to ideate marketing campaigns,
- Ability to learn and articulate benefits and features of training courses and products.
- Any appropriate combination of relevant education, experience, and/or certifications will be considered.
- Knowledge of online education terminology and language.
- Understanding of marketing, market research, project management, social media platforms, Salesforce and general marketing principles.
- Comfortable collaborating with multiple functions and priorities to achieve results.
- Ability to work with all levels of management and participate effectively on a team.
- Disciplined, detail-oriented, highly organized, dependable, and able to perform under deadlines and pressure.
- Solid computer skills (Microsoft SharePoint, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, Salesforce, Campaign Monitor, Teams, RingCentral, and Lightning).
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills.
- Comfortable working remotely.
- Experience using Zoom, Teams, and other web-based video conferencing tools.
Fort Lauderdale, FL, or the remote U.S. (If located outside south Florida, you may be expected to make occasional visits to Fort Lauderdale for in-person meetings).
Physical Demands and Environment:
This position operates in both an office & remote work environment using standard office equipment & technology and requires occasional field work attending trade shows and conferences. The position requires the individual to see, talk, hear and be mobile. The employee is frequently required to use hands, fingers, and reach with hands and arms
Occasional travel may be required. Occasional professional travel (e.g., to conferences). Staff in this role are expected to attend about 5-6 conferences a year, each lasting about 2-4 days. Such industry conferences are typically held in various locations around the US.
$50,000 - $60,000 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Retirement benefits
- Group life Insurance
- Voluntary supplemental insurance
- Generous paid time off
EEO and Accommodations:
BRANY is committed to having a diverse population and a policy of equal opportunity for all employees, and applicants for employment, without regard to race, color, creed/religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity characteristics, genetic predisposition or carrier status, domestic violence victim status, marital status, national origin, age, disability, status as a veteran or special disabled veteran, or citizenship status, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local law. BRANY also recognizes same-sex marriages and the employment rights of those in the LGBT community. BRANY is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
BRANY is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our commitment, BRANY will take the steps to ensure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact a BRANY representative at HR@brany.com