- Previous supervision experience preferred.
- Demonstrate success in working collaboratively as part of a team.
- Knowledge of food bank operations and inventory control preferred.
- Obtain and maintain a current Food Handlers Certification as required by the State of Washington.
- Current Washington state driver’s license with copy of driving abstract as proof of insurability required.
- Ability to interact effectively with the community.
- Minimum High School Diploma, associate or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Maintain proficiency in Microsoft Office, the donor management system and any other hardware or software required to perform the duties of the position
- Archdiocese of Seattle Safe Environment Training and background check required.
- Must be able to lift min of 35 lbs. on a repeated basis.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to sit or stand for four or five hours.
- Must be able to communicate clearly using a phone.
Any offered salary is determined based on internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data, applicant’s skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications.
Benefits: Eligible positions receive a comprehensive package of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, accidental death and disability, long term disability, pension, 403(b), HSA, FSA, and generous sick leave, vacation and holidays.