Core Bank is an accomplished Community Bank located in the Greater Omaha, NE and Kansas City, KS areas. We are not a mere collection of buildings or a place just to work or manage money – we are a community of friends, neighbors and partners in making life just a little bit better. Our culture - what we call our Recipe for Awesome - creates an environment that's a great place to bank - and a great place to work. It ensures we grow together, learn together, and have fun doing it.
At Core Bank, our Vision is to be a truly remarkable company that just happens to be a bank. And, if you just happen to want to work somewhere truly remarkable, then we'd love to get to know you. To learn more about what makes us - us, explore www.corebankcareers.com.
We are looking for a talented, professional, and driven individual for our Treasury Relationship Manager position in Omaha!
At Core Bank, Treasury Relationship Managers are Passionate - they want nothing more than to offer customers an experience that will delight and surprise.
The Relationship Manager is primarily responsible for managing an existing portfolio of business customers and the acquisition of new deposit business, with an emphasis on clients with annual revenue above $1MM. The Relationship Manager is considered an expert in business deposit relationships and cash management services and is well-versed in personal products to meet all needs of the business client. The Relationship Manager works with internal partners on joint sales opportunities and consistently networks in the community and with centers of influence to conduct direct prospecting and works with existing customers to expand relationships.
The responsibilities of the Relationship Manager are to:
- Work proactively to seek out opportunities for new deposit business through networking and effective calling efforts.
- Conduct interviews with current and prospective clients to establish needs and make recommendations for solutions.
- Develop competitive proposals, including pricing analysis, and present to potential customers for their deposit and treasury management services.
- Establish the client's deposit banking relationship. Refer additional opportunities to other business partners within the Bank.
- Manage overall relationship profitability and ensure profitable growth of the portfolio assigned.
- Execute the department's strategic plan for growth.
- Act as a consultant to clients and a resource to the bank in developing and retaining business.
- Participate in community and professional activities to enhance the bank image and expand referral network.
- Attend conferences, tradeshows, and ongoing education to ensure products are competitive and to self-source new prospects.
- Conduct ongoing pricing comparisons and competitive surveillance to ensure products and services are competitive.
- Work to ensure successful customer on-boarding and ongoing support.
- Maintain current knowledge of all Core Bank products and services.
- Review assigned overdrafts.
- Act as a back up for Treasury Services Specialists