MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or related field preferred.
- 5-6 years banking experience preferred.
- 3-4 years FSR experience preferred.
- 2-3 years Windows environment experience preferred.
- Experience using Loan Operating Software a plus.
- Proficiency of computer skills including MS Office, Word, Excel and Power Point, 10 key and typing skills a must.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work well with a wide range of people and convey knowledge in a very comprehensible manner.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrate dependability through good attendance and adherence to timelines and schedules.
- Strong follow through on projects and deliverables.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong sense of customer service
- Strong sense of confidentiality
- This work is sedentary and requires the following physical activities:
- Sitting and talking for long periods; occasional bending, squatting, kneeling, stooping; good finger dexterity and feeling; frequent repetitive motions; talking, hearing, and visual acuity.
- Frequent lifting (up to 10 pounds of paper supplies or minor office equipment).
- Driving to other bank locations as needed.
- Willing to work flexible schedules.
- Normal office environment.
- Travel to other locations is required.
NOTE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by an employee in this position. These statements are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees in this position.