Job Title: Lifeguard
Reports To: Field Manager
Responsible for promoting and maintaining a safe and organized pool environment.
1. Enforce safety rules and regulations to prevent accidents or casualties, make rescues and administer first aid when necessary.
2. Maintain pool deck clear of equipment or toys.
3. Maintain attentive position in pool area at all times by walking, sitting and observing activity at poolside.
4. Refer detailed inquiries to management as required.
5. Record activities/incidents as they occur in the pool and submit to the management.
6. Take assigned chlorine and 'ph' readings and record results accurately.
7. Inspect pool areas before and after each shift for possible maintenance, cleanliness or damage problems, and report problems to the management as appropriate.
8. Maintain and assure proper storage of all pool equipment.
9. Perform other related duties as assigned.
Oral Communication Skills
Written Communication Skills
Prior work related experience helpful.
Lifeguard + CPR Certification
Red Cross Standard First Aid Certification