What do we require from you?
- Effective planning skills
- Ability to build rapport with students
- Open-minded and innovative
- Proven track record of working in a collaborative setting
- Passion for improving education to prepare students for college and beyond
Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of diversity in society, including but not limited to diverse abilities, culture, language, ethnicity, and gender orientation
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Interpersonal skills using tact, patience, and courtesy
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Effective critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Must be detail-oriented, team-oriented, and flexible
- Proven ability to engage in self-reflection and reflective decision-making
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Occasionally required to kneel, climb and reach with hands and arms above shoulder level, lift up to 30 pounds. To bend, sit, stand, squat, stoop, walk, push, pull, and reach with hands and arms at shoulder level or below. Always required to wear the appropriate safety equipment for the task, which may include gloves, goggles, aprons, belts, etc.
Compensation & Benefits:
- This is a full-time, hourly position
- Our benefits include:
- Comprehensive group health benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision and additional voluntary benefits
- 403b Retirement Plan with an annual contribution match
- Paid Time Off
- Ongoing Professional Development
DISCLAIMER: This job description indicates, in general, the nature and levels of work, knowledge, skills, abilities, and other essential functions (as covered under the Americans with Disabilities Act) expected of an incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required of an incumbent. An incumbent may be asked to perform other duties as required Management reserves the rights to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job. Nothing in this position description changes the at-will employment relationship existing between the Institution and its employees.
PUC National is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.