MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or related field preferred.
- Experience in Financial Lending/Management or related area providing a working knowledge of financial lending and business management.
- Proficient computer skills including experience with Windows Applications, MS Office, especially Word and Excel, 10 key and typing.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Experience in TM products, sales and implementation.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills: able to work well with a wide range of people.
- Strong coaching skills and ability to manage staff effectively.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrate dependability through good attendance and adherence to timelines and schedules.
- Strong follow through on projects and deliverables.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and ability to take initiative in development and completion of projects.
- Strong sense of customer service.
- Strong proficiency in PC applications.
- Able and willing to continue business and human resources knowledge development.
This work is sedentary and requires the following physical activities:
- Sitting for long periods of time; occasional bending, squatting, kneeling, stooping; good finger dexterity and feeling; frequent repetitive motions; talking, hearing, and visual acuity.
- Frequent lifting (up to 10 pounds of paper supplies or minor office equipment).
- Driving to client locations and other sites as needed.
- Normal office environment.
NOTE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by an employee in this position. These statements are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees in this position.