The Communications Specialist will assist in producing a wide and diverse range of daily, monthly, and quarterly financial marketing materials, and lend support for a multitude of webcasts, conferences, events and client meetings. Along with the Communications team, this individual will work closely with members of other departments including investment teams, marketing, compliance, and client reporting to deliver accurate and timely material while ensuring content, layout, and design conforms to the company’s brand, tone, and style while adhering to compliance, legal and industry rules and regulations.
- Create, edit, and update marketing materials including, but not limited to, fact sheets, commentaries, white papers, and client presentations.
- Liaise between various departments to ensure deliverables are moved through the creation, updating, and editing processes while ensuring quality, accuracy, and branding.
- Collaborate with additional departments to produce webcasts, video content, and will support DoubleLine’s social media initiatives.
- Work closely with internal and external compliance teams to ensure conformity to SEC, FINRA, and industry rules and regulations for marketing material.
- Ad hoc and special requests, which may occur outside of standard working hours.