We inspire hope in women who were sexually abused as children or adolescents by providing healing services through retreats, survivor communities, and online resources.
We empower parents and caregivers to protect children from sexual abuse through education and online resources.
We make it safe to openly discuss sexual abuse through community dialogue and social awareness.
We are looking for a part-time graphic design intern to work with our creative team. This position reports to our Creative Manager and works closely with the Awareness Department and other team members.
- Graphic Design major preferred
- Portfolio showcasing previous design work
- Strong knowledge of colors, layout, typography, and experience working with brand guidelines.
- A collaborative attitude and willingness to be flexible and accommodating in this fast-paced environment, as well as a passion for our cause.
- Strong communication and project management skills with a strength in managing multiple deadlines.
- Ability to share, receive, and implement feedback from stakeholders.
- Hard work ethic with a desire to learn and grow.
- Organized, detail oriented, and self-driven.
- Understanding of Adobe programs including, but not limited to: InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Collaborate closely with creative manager, designers, and developers.
- Prepare final press-ready files based on supplied specifications for several types of printing.
- Make various formats of supplied artwork production-ready and resolve any artwork issues that arise during production.
- Provide image retouching, clipping paths and additional image manipulation.
- Package and preflight files for release to printers or media partners.
- Create PDFs for print and client review.
- Prepare images for online and mobile applications.
- Catalog and reference art for future projects.
- Follow a development timeline to ensure tasks are being completed on time.